Earn money from TikTok using TikBuddy and other stuffs Now-a-days.

 What do the TikTok say? Public trading? Huh? Has Gary B ever influenced you? As he talks about TikTok and it is certain that the voices of businessmen and traders like me are heard. Why is that? TikTok has a lot of interests now and not a lot of content. So those who create content see a crazy look and some people actually go viral at night.

 

Here's the thing, the same thing happened on Instagram a few years ago. People became interested in this app which was usually only for teens, but they thought that the way to make money with Instagram was to get more followers. But now that we see Instagram as a full-fledged marketing tool in a business where you don’t need a lot of followers, I can see that a lot of people are looking at TikTok. They don’t want to wait for years to find a platform and how they can make money. They want to jump on it early so that they can benefit from all of today's interest rates and start making money with TikTok and TikTok viewer. So if that’s you, if you’re interested in jumping on the platform early and looking at how to make money next, here’s what I put in today’s videos: six ways I see people making money today with TikTok. And stay tuned to the end.

 

I will share with you why TikTok can be so powerful than even Instagram. Yes. I said. I’m a full-time Instagram marketer, but I definitely have my eye on TikTok and will share with you all my thoughts at the end of this video. My name is Elise Drama and if I am unemployed from beautiful Costa Rica, I am helping entrepreneurs like you to get Instagram back on a new financial path for your business. And today I cover TikTok. Yes, it is another social networking app that many people have an eye for and that many people make money from. So based on my research, here are six ways I use people to make money with TikTok today. The first way people make money with TikTok is to grow accounts and sell them so for this you should know the TikTok algorithm. So this is becoming more and more popular in eCommerce or product space. Like Instagram, you will choose a niche and go ahead and create fun, virus-free content to attract and draw that potential customer for your product.

 

So there are people in space today who are promoting the TikTok profiles around a certain interest. It’s usually a niche topic and they may not have anything to sell, but they will struggle to sell through that industry and sell their TikTok profile to them and people make money this way. The good news about product brands is that they have an account in their hands, in fact they are free to sell products. One way people sell products through TikTok live. They present the products while streaming live or actually hold auction type while streaming live. And there's a link to the bio where you can always drive your fans to buy your product. So if you are the type of person who would like TikTok, and just want to grow the following on a particular topic and build that community on a particular topic, take it and access those products you would like to access so for this short video toolkit is a must. those fans and sell them to your account. The second way people make money with TikTok goes live and collects donations from viewers. This feature of TikTok, I find interesting. It’s really built on a monetization platform, literally from day one.

 

So from what I've seen, here's how it works. If you are a TikTok user, you can log into your profile and purchase something called coins. So for a hundred coins, I think it's about $ 1.39 from what I've seen. I'm in my account settings now and I'll just rate and show me I have zero balance. You didn't buy any coins, but I can charge them. And for hundreds of coins it will cost $ 1.39. Now what do I do with these coins? The way this is designed is that when one of my favorite creators comes to life, I can actually send them coins as a kind of way of thanking them for all their effort in creating the content they make. What does the creator do with this money?

 

The creator converts coins into diamonds and those diamonds can be converted into PayPal. Okay, right? So if you create a profile, you have a lot of followers, your fans have the power to donate your money, which turns into a diamond in your account, which you can convert into cash via PayPal. In the Chinese version of TikTok, the so-called Douyin version, there is a subsequent standard feature. When the creators are live, they can actually add a shopping cart to the product they are selling. So it’s like a QVC or a shopping station. You can go live and can do TikBuddy marketing  (cause their mission is to help creators & brands leverage tools and strategy to master short video marketing initiatives and grow a loyal audience.)  hold an auction, from what I see, and people can buy your product while you live using the shopping cart feature. So my guess is that this feature will come to worldwide accounts soon.

 

The third way to make money with TikTok is to manage campaigns. This is not a new concept. There are direct emergencies to help Instagram influencers. So the same idea applies to TikTok. You can be a middleman or retailer between the creator at TikTok and the product you want to work with that motivator. charge a fee to service to manage such campaigns. TikTok as a platform is smart. They actually have an internal influencer system already built in. So if I'm a big product and I want to reach out to Tik Tok and say, Hey, this is the space I'm in, what should I work with? I can do that. Very good. The only thing is that I will pay a percentage based on TikTok selling that agreement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Business Trip Massage in Korea

Bandar Lotre Indonesia

Florida Law Firm